Saturday, February 16

Girlfriends

When my kids were little the only way I survived three little kids a husband and a cat was through having great GIRLFRIENDS! They were there when i needed them. I remember when my middle one was little I had a short phone cord and she would do naughties just out of my reach when i was on the phone and I would NEED my girlfriend time who had little ones of her own and so I had to weigh out the consequences of hanging up. Had a roll of toilet paper...NO WAY... not worth hanging up. :) Had my make up bag about to mascara the white carpet...bummer had to hang up :) Then........ah......we got a 25 foot cord and I will never forget that first week when I could run and catch her as far as the living room while chatting away with my savior not missing a beat (moms are brilliant at multitasking).....If shock was funny you should see a 2 year old that thought mom was on a 2 foot cord and her whole world ended when we finally got a cordless.....and I could chase her down the hall..... Girlfriends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!