Sunday, December 23

2012 CHERYL'S YEAR IN REVIEW

This year has been a very busy year packed into 12 small months! Huge! I started the year off In Colorado working at Primrose Preschool and loving my job and ended the year living in California and working for a company called “I DO” MG! I moved from Colorado because I felt a calling to California. I did not know why I had a calling to come back to the home of my growing up years except that my children were there and I needed to be near them! Here are some of my highlights and low lights! I was made Teacher of the month last spring in CO and it was a honor to be recognized as my work with the kids mattered so much to me. I reached the second to the last weight loss goal of 135 from 190 a few years ago. Yea! Size six zipped right up thanks to my coaches and Debi being one of them who sent email just when I needed it. Dance your pants off! I started taking dance lessons and loved it. Learned to Cha Cha and line dance and swing (Move those hips! Great self esteem booster! I plan on more lessons in my future! Did a few 5 mile climbs! Yea, I climbed the Rocky Mountains! Still want to score new hiking boots! Then the MOVE. When I first moved to California I let my stinky mindset just run away with my brain. I was negative, fear filled and became what I said I would never become again “A Victim” and even though I was full of the knowledge of what NOT to do and how to have a healthy mindset. I simply choose to run with the negative. I ended up gaining ten pounds or so and feeling awful. What does a healthy California / Colorado girl do? She picks herself up and she simply changes back to the healthy person with a positive mindset and hangs with good healthy people and fuels her body to win! She moves a hour each day (walking or jogging) and she does this in ONE WEEK! Yes, six months of being in a room sad and icky and all it took was ONE week because I had the tools from my life coaches! In Calif I have river rafted for the first time, went on a very small (2 seats) air plane with NO roof, walked around the whole of San Francisco on foot and spent time with all my kids! (Now i know I was meant to spend time with my grown babies and to see that they are fab so im free to go now and be FAB) Now I have a great job and great future ahead and I am happy and full of faith. Yes, Life is good! 2013 COME AND GET ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!