Friday, June 29

Faith...What is faith? I just Googled it and got the following: Complete trust or confidence in someone or something. Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof. Faith.....wow...... The fires this week in Colorado Springs which has been my home for the last five years before two weeks ago I moved to California, have rocked my world. I have been weepy and have had a sad feeling all week for the people that have lost their homes and for my friends that were scared and had to leave their homes. I have heard from them all and none of them have had fire damage! I am so grateful that they were spared! Faith.....You know...I lost alot of faith in the last two months. I had some people that judged me unfairly in the name of their religion and brought up the past and do some pretty nasty things to me and I just said "no more" and went anti religion for the last few months. In moving back to California and seeing the miracles in my life, my three kids and then the fire thing...I have began to find a new faith! A few people have said to me "wow, you got out of Colorado in time"...and I have said "I would rather be there helping.....and yet today I have had to relook my spiritual path as I am a very spiritual person and have alot of intuition and yes faith. I have to see it for what it was. I fled Colorado Springs because of the real fire that was coming and because I believe that a personal fire was coming and I was led out! I was out of work and out of money and there you go. Did my higher power take me out of Colorado because of the fire? No.....He took me out because of the emotional fire that was coming and he has a great plan for me in California. A grand great life ahead of me.... Do I see it now? NOOOO Faith.... Where am I with religion? or God. I am praying again. I am believing in God and the universe and the ability for direction and to know that there is a plan and its good. Am I a Christian? No.....I am a child of the universe and Its good and I do not need to label myself. Is my faith renewed? Yes....yea....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!