Wednesday, February 15

MEAN WHAT YOU SAY AND DONT SAY IT MEAN

SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY AND DON'T SAY IT MEAN...WOW...That is what Carolyn has been telling me for years now and somehow I missed the boat yesterday. Or the last few days. What I did was delcair to the world and to my friends and yea to the man that is interested in me with a huge stinky.... "I hate Valentines Day" :) Yes.....some of you are going to say "Cheryl, What in the heck were you thinking"?

I set here and ponder this fact of lack of judgement on my part with a tad of disappointment in myself and alot of humor. I really meant it or thought I meant it. Valentines day has been this big huge let down and so I put up a guard on my heart and shout to the world "I hate it" I even told the person that im interested in that Valentines day is "SINGLES AWARENESS DAY" and he did laugh (he thinks im funny sometimes because I am funny sometimes:) and yet I knew this was not the correct road to go down with this man as it is negative.

I will not go into my personal details. Lets just say that I put crappy Valentines into the Universe and guess what dear readers? Cheryl got what she wanted and what she put out there. Yea....

How did I handle it? I went out and bought a purse. ;) Like any California girl..When the going gets tough the tough go shopping. I did get it on sale with a gift certificate :)

Now where am I this morning. I am in my lifecoaches old saying "STOP AND START" I stopped hating Valentines day and started thinking that Its not true...Say what you mean and be honest. I hated how it was handled in my past for years and years and now I no longer have to do the ol hate thing. I had a great day with the kids yesterday and even a powerful day. We had the four year olds set in a circle and say what they love about the child next to them and a few little boys said "I love her and im getting married to her" that was so stinken cute :) How can hate even be on such a sweet day :) NOT...

I talked to each of my three beautiful Children yesterday :) I am blessed..beyond anything i could have imagined being a mother.

Off I go to another chapter in the Cheryl story...Life is good (MG)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!