Saturday, February 11

Dancing!


I am sitting here in my beautiful living room watching the sun rise and the snow falling and its so peaceful and silent. Snow does not make noise that often :) I love Colorado at times like this. I am told that I am a odd one out when it comes to mornings because I always wake up smiling and ready to go and love my peaceful times like today. My life coach says im like Tiger the Tiger and that is true at times and especially in the mornings. I get my inspiration in the mornings and when I wake up all is good and life is great.

I have this writing assignment that is due today. I have to take two different random pictures off the internet and write about them and put them together as if they were separated at birth and just found each other again. So I am writing on my blog to get a writing inspiration.

I have been doing new things in life and will continue to do so! My new adventure last year was to learn to dance. I started with taking line dance classes and had fun with that and it taught me some basic steps of dance and it was a blast. I then moved on from that and found swing dance! I took my first class last night and had so much fun and was sad when the class ended! I will keep on taking classes and growing in this area as its a passion on mine. It takes me out of my comfort zone for sure! We danced to this sexy sultry slow blues song and it was so beautiful! More to tell later!

My other new area in my life is that I have gone VEGAN! I have been on a stall for about a year now at 145 and yea that is great and I feel fantastic and yet my goal is 125 so I have to reach it and for my small frame that is not too small and in fact I will not look skinny at 125. I was doing Paleo (meat and veg and fat and fruit) and my body did not respond to the meat and oil thing. I now eat lots of veggies and grains and beans and things like hummus and pita bread! I do not eat any animal products at all. No dairy and no eggs! I found this wonderful coconut yogurt and soy yogurt at Whole Foods as well as almond cheese! I am going to roast root veggies for next weeks snacks when i get hungry after work. My size 6 new jeans were falling off at work yesterday. Yea.....They run big so I have to be honest here and say I am a size 8 in all pants!

My other goal is to have a health / weight loss support group hosted in my house and am still thinking about when and how to do this. I want to do it on a Saturday morning.

Off to go write my assignment.

Life is good....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!