Saturday, December 17

Walter & Cheryl


Today I went to my old company where they were having a open house. I talked to old friends and old bosses and I went on a cool thing called the bio mat and almost went to sleep. I was so relaxed! I left smiling and so happy and at peace. It got me to thinking ;)

I went to see the muppet movie with my friend Kevin last weekend. People, I use to dislike the Muppet's. Really. I decided to give them a try. I have never seen any of their movies etc. They just creeped me out..big time. I was in for a surprise and delight. I LOVED IT..serious. I love the muppets! I laughed and was glued to the screen. This is a huge step for me! ;)

The main character Walter was born into a real human family and the trouble is Walter is a Muppet. :) He really did not belong and until he found the other muppets.

That is how it was when I found my old company. :) so today when i visited them all I was so happy...My people....Into health and wellness and happy and positive and accepting me for me....Love you guys. Life is good (mg)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!