Friday, December 30

Happy New Year!

This is my last blog entry for 2011!

2010 was an awesome year and 2011 was even better and I can only suspect that 2012 will out do them all! I started a fun new position at a preschool and met some great ladies and kids and made some lasting friendships this year. I bought a new little car and landed my first apartment which i call "The Hobbit Hole" because its in the basement of a old Victorian house and so cute yet short in the bathroom (If you are six feet tall your head will hit the ceiling) .

I went on a few great hikes around Colorado! A five mile at Palmer Park and the daunting Incline as well as learned line dancing and how to do a simple swing dance and how to Zumba! I started beading and photography!

I am thinking of goals for 2012 and i want to organize myself and keep up with my blog and home journal. To laugh more and play more and to have fun! To spend a day just playing with my camera somewhere fab.....

To let those I love live the way they choose without judgements and criticisms in my head. To love more.....To be in love and let myself fall in love....

Life is grand!

Happy New Year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!