Friday, November 11

YES, To being READY in life...


Yesterday I came home from work and my landlords had put up some new blinds and etc. I smiled and went on with my night. This morning I got to thinking as I am getting ready for my last chores before I leave for work. Every morning I pick up and usually do the dishes and always make my bed nice. My apt looks cute and in order and I have NO fear of anyone coming in as and I did not know they were even going to show up yesterday. I was just organized in this area.

Now....Is Cheryl organized with her body? Can someone call her up and say "Put on your little black dress" and then Cheryl can go in and feel great? The same with swim suits, shorts and cute little jeans. Yes, I have come a long way and its important to keep the weight I lost off and tone it up.

I want to encourage everyone to organize their food plans and exercise plans today. Get ready because you never know when a big events will just happen or even the little ones where the great jeans look great :)

I just want to remind myself to stay organized in all areas. Like my made up bed...No worries. Its done....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!